- 2020:- Winner of Kent Life Award for the 'Best Food and Drink Initiative during Lockdown'
- 2020:- featured in the Government's 'Great Inspirations' during Lockdown
- 2020:- Farm Retail Association 'Best Farmers Market'
- 2018,2016, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2005:- Best Farmers Market in Kent
- 2007:- finalist in BBC Radio 4' Food and Farming program
Shipbourne Farmers market was also featured in :-
- BBC Radio 4's Farming Today.'Shipbourne Farmers' Market pounds'
- The Financial Times as an example for preserving our Church heritage.
- BBC series 'Farmers Country Showdown' (January and June 2022).This illustrates the life and work of two of our stallholders and their journey to the market and gives an excellent picture of the market. Click here to see it PLACES TO VISIT
Next door to the Church is the The Chaser Inn
where you can have breakfast after your shopping or lunch or dinner !
Shipbourne is located very close to various National Trust sites such as:-Ightham Mote
(less than 3 miles away by car or 1.5 miles walk across the fields), Knowle Park and House
(a 5 mile drive) Tonbridge Castle
(4 mile drive away)