Ordering/Delivery Service - Shipbourne
On-line ordering has now closed for this week.
It will reopen at midnight on Friday 27th, November
Welcome to our Farmers' Market delivery/collection service
How it works..
- To use the system you need to register first. Once you have registered you just sign in every time you use the service
- Choose the items you wish to purchase (you can shop by Category of food or by Producer)
- Place your order, before 12 noon on Wednesday for Thursday delivery or collection
- You will then receive an email confirming your order which will also include the amount to pay each Producer (by BACS)
- We will inform you Wednesday afternoon of your time slot to drive and pick up from Shipbourne the Village Hall (see map on web site) .
- On arrival at the Village Hall we open your boot and pop your order into the back of your car (no need to get out of your car)
- If you are unable to drive or are self isolation we can deliver to Shipbourne, Plaxtol, Ightham, N. Tonbridge or Roughway.
- If you do not use on line Banking you can pay by cash or Paypal (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange)
- If we have to phone you for any reason we will give you a code phrase (eg. "Turquoise Hippo") to ensure security
|Choose a category:||or||Choose a stallholder:|
Coffees & Teas
Home Baking Products
Meat : Lamb & mutton
Meat : Pork & Sausages
Meat : Poultry
Vegetarian and vegan produce
Wine and spirits
These stalls have reached their production
Choose another stallholder: