Welcome to Kent Food Hubs Folkestone!
Our order cycle runs weekly and closes every Sunday at 11.45pm with a Tuesday collection between 5pm and 7.00pm from the Quarterhouse, 49 Tontine Street, Folkestone, CT20 1JT. For a small charge, we also deliver because we want to make sure no one misses out.
How does it work?
- We source small, independent and ethically minded local traders and list their goods in our online shop.
- You can browse our range of fantastic items and place your order before Sunday at 11.45pm.
- We let our Traders know what you’ve ordered and they get busy!
- On Tuesday mornings, our Hub Team gets to work, receiving , sorting and packing your goods into your orders ready for 5pm.
- You arrive to collect your shopping from Claire, Mel and Kate, or have it delivered by Morgan.
- You are super happy and tell ALL your friends how great we are!
And that’s how easy it is! We’re a very friendly bunch and we’re always happy to answer any enquiries, questions or just have a chat about all things sustainable, so please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on our linktr.ee to visit our website or join our mailing list at https://linktr.ee/Kentfoodhubsfolkestone
We hope to meet you soon, love Kate, Mel, Claire and Morgan x
Our table market of local suppliers is back every Tuesday. Come and pick up your order and browse the stalls.. Open at 5pm till 7pm