On-line ordering closes at 12 noon today.
Welcome to our Farmers' Market delivery/collection service
How it works..
- To use the system you need to register first. Once you have registered you just sign in every time you use the service
- Choose the items you wish to have delivered. (you can choose to shop by category of food or by stallholder)
- Place your order, before 12 noon on Wednesday for Thursday delivery or collection
- We can only deliver local orders to Shipbourne, Plaxtol, Ightham, N. Tonbridge and Roughway at the moment. Otherwise you will have to drive to Shipbourne Village Hall where we have a Drive Thru pick up point (Don't get out of your car, we will load your order into the boot).
- You will receive an email confirming your order which will also include the amount to pay each supplier. (This will also inform of the preferred payment method of payment by each stallholder).
- If we have to phone you for any reason we will give you a code phrase (eg. "Turquoise Hippo") to ensure security
- We will also inform you of your time slot for picking up your order from the Village Hall